Persona

Thursday, October 05, 2006

SHONE!!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG!!!
I'm gonna die!!!!!

remember what i posted yesterday bout Shone??????
OMG.. i've never known before that it's HIS OWN blogs!!!!!!!!!!!
*SHOCKED*

oh yeah i know that it's not a strange thing anymore reading our idols' diaries or blogs,
but i've never got into theirs site by myself before.. so i was really "OMG!!! I can't believe it!!!! I must be dreaming!!!!"

the silly thing is that i left some message before:
Hi..
I'm Lia from Indonesia..
i really really love Shone!!
n i'm dying here waiting for his news....
it's been long time ago since i know his news (about Love n Courage movie)
n now i can see his new pics again on ur site..
Thanks a lot!i feel like crying! really..
Xie xie ^^
hope i will be able to see his pic here..
at least i know that he's alright..

ok... i wrote this for Shone?????? how stupid!! >,<

i did feel very strange bout his pics.... i wrote about who the hell in the world can get his personal pics... remember? oh yeah.. i should've known that the answer is Shone ke, himself!!

n just now, i posted this:
Jun Can ke....
this is Lia.. the one who wrote yesterday...
dui pu qi, i really didn't know that it's really your blogs
if i knew, i would have said like this:

wo cen te hao xiang ni...
ye hen ai ni..
i can't speak n read n write chinese..
hope u don't mind with my message..
i'll come really often.. can I?
*miss u so much*

n i'll continue to write...
whatever he'll think about me... n whatever people will say... *I think I'm the only one who write in english on that guestbook*

aaah, i'm so excited!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home