Persona

Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Letter to My Polaris ~ Dear Oppa

오빠,

안녕 ^^

그동안 괜찮?

너무 보고 싶어요, 오빠~


This evening, I got your picbook out from the drawer,

n just saw the cover made me miss u..

Wondering what you're doing & wether you're as healthy as always..


It's been 6 years since I knew u, & my feeling hasn't changed at all

well, I do flirt with other gasoos, but you know that you always have that special part in my heart, right oppa? ^^

Your smile makes me strong enough to be able to smile when facing the problems,

& you give me dreams..

Ah, when will I be able to meet you in person??!!!

You know what, I once said that one of the things that I should do before I die is to meet you in person. or even just see you in flesh is enough ^o^

Hmm... Just do well there, I'll be waiting for your come back~~

"What's the word that I want to say,
Think everything be Positive.
And heap my laugh up.
Wherever, Whenever, I want to meet people who keep the Sunny smile"
(KangTa, Sentimental Journey, 2005)


"Wherever I am
I Think of you
Wherever You are
And in my Heart I repeat
"Thank You""
(KangTa, Special Photo Album :: Dear Memories, 2002)

오빠, 사랑해
영원히!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home